24 November 2012

Holidays and So Much to Do!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, I know I'm a couple days late, but everything has been so busy here.  I'm leaving in a little over a month, and there's still so much to do.  I'm planning a trip to Muncie and Indianapolis in a few weeks to wrap up my remaining loose ends and to visit with cherished family.  Then there's a family Christmas dinner coming up, plus Christmas.  And I still have to purchase plane tickets, finalize my plans for my puppy's transportation, convert a large chunk of change into yen, figure out what I'm packing and what I'm leaving... the list seems endless.

In better news, David has been posting fun videos and pictures from his Japanese adventures.  Glancing at his facebook nowadays helps keep me excited as I make my preparations.  Soon I'll be posting videos and pictures of my own!

In the meantime, I mentioned in my last post that David and I did some traveling before he shipped out.  Here are some fun photographs from that:





























No comments:

Post a Comment